Community Health Centre

How To Register

You can register by completing the Registration Form (Click here to download).

Please print the form to complete it and return it to the reception with proof of identification and proof of address. Please ensure you fill in with as much information as possible. We will require two telephone numbers (one ideally as mobile). If you have an NHS number this will speed up the registration process. Your previous surgery will be able to provide you with your NHS number. If you are new to the NHS system then we will request your NHS number. Please be aware that having an NHS number and lying about it is a criminal offense. Please note that any errors or missing information on the forms will delay the registration process, therefore please ensure that you check the forms before submitting them to us.

When you register, we will ask you to make an appointment to see the practice nurse (or healthcare assistant) for a new patient health check. This will make sure that our records are accurate and that all routine checks to promote your health and well-being (such as blood pressure/ smear/ tests/ mammograms) are up-to-date. If you are registering a child under 15 at the practice please bring their RED BOOK or any immunisation record from overseas if they have one. You must also inform the Childhood Immunisation Team at Bridge Park Plaza on 0116 2252525.

Document List

For Proof of ID: Passport / Driving Licence / Provisional Driving Licence / Red Book or Birth Certificate (for Children)

For Proof of Address: Bank Statement / Utility Bill / Council Tax / Tenancy Agreement

Important Reminder

  • Interested patients must be living within the boundary area.
  • We require at least one proof of ID and one proof of address.
  • The provided documents should be valid and not more than 3 months old.
  • All parts of the registration forms must be filled out.
  • For non-UK national patients, we will require additional documents such as BRP or VISA status in passport or proof of eligibility to live in the UK.
  • For foreign students letter from the College/ University with a UK living address will be accepted as proof of address.
  • For foreign employers a letter with a UK living address from the Employment company to confirm Working VISA status will be accepted as proof of address.